Notice: Our inventory is constantly changing. While we work to keep our online inventory up to date, we recommend calling (508)982-0722 before visiting the shop to confirm the product you wish to purchase is still available.
Notice 2: We are a Massachusetts based company. Products listed on our website may not always be Massachusetts Compliant and therefore are only available to out of state customers/Law Enforcement Officials. Any questions or concerns please call us at (508) 982-0722.
RUGER PRECISION RIFLE .308
- MODEL NUMBER: 18001
- CALIBER: 308 WIN
- StockFolding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- Barrel Length20″
- BarrelCold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
- Twist1:10″ RH
- Weight9.7 lbs.
- Overall Length38.25″ – 41.75″
- Length of Pull12″ – 15.50″
- Folded Length30.6″
- Medium contour (.75″ at the muzzle) barrel features an installed thread protector with 5/8″-24 threads.
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Equipped with a Samson Evolution Keymod Handguard. May be configured with any AR-style handguard.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- “Upper” receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock.
- Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with 5/16″-24 thread for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the bolt shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- “Lower” magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Patent-pending multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with M110, SR25, DPMS and Magpul-style magazines and AICS magazines (works with some M-14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° reversible safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul® PMAG® magazines.
old.thegunparlor.com is undergoing a major update, it is likely our site will be down periodically starting this afternoon. We will have it back online as soon as possible. Please visit us on Facebook for new arrivals.