|Slide Material:||Through-Hardened Alloy Steel||Slide Finish:||Blued|
|Barrel Material:||Alloy Steel||Barrel Finish:||Blued|
|Weight:||17.20 oz.||Sights:||Drift Adjustable 3-Dot|
|Capacity:||7+1||Grip Frame:||Black, High Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon|
|Safety Option:||Pro Model: Integrated Trigger Safety Only||CA Approved:||No|
- The LC9s® Pro model has no external manual safety or magazine disconnect.
- Striker-fired version of the award-winning LC9® has a short, light, crisp trigger pull for faster, more accurate shooting.
- Uses all existing LC9® accessories including lasers, holsters and extended 9-round magazines.
- Slim, lightweight and compact for personal protection, just slightly larger (less than 1″ taller and 1″ longer) than the popular and incredibly compact LCP®.
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and black, one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with windage adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Safety features include integrated trigger safety and a visual inspection port that allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber.
- Also Includes: one 7-round magazine; soft case.